Filson The Scout Watch in Black NO. 10000333
Inspired by the straightforward functionality of classic pilot watches, and assembled by hand in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory, this three-hand watch with date is built to withstand the demands of the field. It's powered by Shinola's Argonite movement, and has a brushed stainless steel 45.5mm case. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction. This watch is rated at 20 ATM (or 660 feet), with a screw-down crown and a case back secured by six screws for protection from the elements. Additional features include a sandblasted-finish, bi-directional rotating top ring for easy measurement of elapsed time and a large dial opening. It also has a Horween leather strap, and a black dial with Super-LumiNova hands and index to maximize readability in low light. Our watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty.
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Stainless steel case back with brass PVD plating and Filson logo is secured by six screws
- Shinola Argonite 715 quartz movement
- Black dial with Swiss Super-LumiNova hands and index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand with date and bi-directional rotating top ring for easy measurement of elapsed time
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Made with durable, vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Hand assembled in Detroit