Filson Dutch Harbor Watch in Yellow NO. 20001746
Inspired by the groundbreaking dive watches of the 1950s, this 43mm brushed stainless steel watch has a uni-directional rotating top ring and a 30 ATM rating, meaning it's resistant to water and water pressure to a depth of 990 feet. If accidentally bumped, the top ring will show that more dive time has elapsed, as a safety feature. It has Swiss Super LumiNova accents at each minute position within the first 15 minutes, then at every five minutes, for easy demarcation of diver safety stops while ascending. Additional features include a screw-down crown, a case back secured by six screws, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, a yellow dial with Swiss Super LumiNova accents on the index and hands and a USA-made waterproof rubber strap. Our watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty.
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Stainless steel case back with brass PVD plating and Filson logo is secured by six screws
- Shinola Argonite 515.H quartz movement
- Gray dial with Swiss Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand GMT with date and rotating top ring World Timer function
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Made with durable, vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Hand assembled in Detroit